- Get a call from Scott at 9 pm on Saturday saying "I can't go tomorrow, you're up!"
- 4:45 am - 1 pot of coffee and good to go. It's amazing how clear God can be after java.
- Another great day @ FOTH!
- Can not believe "Back in Black" as the prelude. They killed it. Incredible!
- Suprised to see some friends from Victoria in the crowd.
- Yes, the snake story really did happen and yes, I was that scared.
- Great meeting after church to launch Revolution. Awesome launch team, you guys rock!
- Get in the truck and drive to Jacksonville to catch a plane to Austin.
- What a boring 2 1/2 hour drive, seriously! I hate I-10!!
- Driving to JAX without a surfboard in the back of the truck stinks even more.
- Get an upgrade to first-class, when your 6'3 you never turn down more leg room!
- Switch planes in Houston for next segment, then have to switch planes again because of a bad wing flap, probably a good thing to notice before we get in the air!
- Fly into Austin late, real late to train a group of church planters tomorrow and then back to JAX and that horrible drive home around midnight.
- It has been a killer day though! Late.
Monday, February 11, 2008
What a whirlwind of a day!