- I fail
- I can't find a spouse; a friend
- I get sick
- I can't find a job
- I can't find a house
- my marriage doesn't work
- my friends leave me
- war breaks out
- if ___________ wins the election
Add your own.
"Once these questions guide our lives, we take out a second mortgage in the house of fear." - Brennan Manning
We do have a mortgage crisis in our country it's called fear.
I heard it once said that "fear is interest paid on a debt you may not owe."
- 60% of our fears are totally unwarranted; they never come to pass.
- 20% of our fears are focused on the past, which is completely out of our control.
- 10% of our fears are based on things so petty that they make no difference in our lives
Of the remaining 10%, only 4% to 5% could be justifiable.
"In love there can be no fear, but fear is driven out by perfect love." - 1 John 4:18
"Make your home in me, as I make mine in you." - John 15:4
Live in Him today, live free!