Anybody lost their marble?
You remember, the reminder you were supposed to carry around in your pocket all week…oh, that thing.
Well, I'm staring at my "replacement" marble, yes I lost mine!
I love making people feel better about themselves!
If you remember, the marble was supposed to remind you:
- That we were made not to sit still.
- That if we place our life in God's hands we are an unstoppable force!
- That we are different, but the blood on the cross makes us the same.
- That He placed the message in our hands.
- That in His hands we become warm (loving).
- What God has done for us – a "stone of remembrance".
- Marbles is a game. We should have fun together being the people of God.
- That as we hold it up against the night sky, we realize how BIG He is and nothing is impossible!
- To pray!
Please share your story with us about what God is teaching you and how he is using you to reach out.
If you have not realized it yet, the teaching on Sundays will coincide with your daily devotions and your small group discussions.
This week is all about reaching out, here are some ways you can do that:
- Pray for 3 people who don't know the Lord
- Invite someone to church
- Seek opportunities to share
- Host a new small group
- Random acts of kindness
Reach out and bring a friend with you on Sunday!