Friday, April 25, 2008

Dang, this is hard…

I've never been good at journaling, so blogging just doesn't come easy for me. Plus, on top of that my behavioral profile says I'm a thinker/strategy person first, then a communicator second. That means I like to think about things, sometimes way too much…okay maybe all the time…let me think about that statement a little more…and then I like to talk through my thoughts with other people. So when I sit down to blog I tend to spend so much time thinking about what I should say, what does God want me to say, how should I say …you get the idea. Then, I'd like to bounce that off somebody just to make sure my thought process is clear before I post. I have a propensity to complicate things by thinking way too much, so I'll just share with you what touched me this morning. Hope you enjoy reading Perry's blog.

No comments: