Saturday, January 26, 2008

Can you see Forever?

Tomorrow I will finish our series entitled "See Forever" by talking about eternity.

Much of our life is shaped by our view of Heaven.

Think about for awhile.

I use a phrase that is poor grammar, but I feel that is accurate;

"What you think is what you be_________".

Insert the words believe, become, then think about how those shape how you behave.

Our beliefs affect our behavior.

It is my prayer that God will use me to push you to that place where God starts to reveal His mysteries to you. May He open our eyes so that we may See Forever.

18 Open my eyes that I may see
wonderful things in your law.

19 I am a stranger on earth;
do not hide your commands from me.
Psalm 119:18-19

"God allows you to go the mountaintop

so that when you are in valley you'll remember

what you've seen from above."

No comments: